This article may contain affiliate links. Whenever you buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission without any cost to you. I really appreciate it as it supports this site and my family. Thank you!
List Of All Beaches in Florida
Florida has 825 miles of beautiful sandy beach coastline to explore. From the Florida Panhandle south along the Gulf Coast around the peninsula, enjoy the driving over the 3 and 7 mile bridges into the Florida Keys then head back north along the Atlantic Coast to the Florida/Georgia Border.
Are you dreaming of sun-soaked beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a vacation that will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed? Palm trees, sea turtles, alligators, national parks – some on islands, and you’ll find plenty of sandy beaches to explore.
Look no further than the beautiful coast of Florida, where a treasure trove of must-visit beaches awaits. From the vibrant and lively Key West to the glamorous and bustling Miami, this stretch of coastline is a haven for beach lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly beach with plenty of fun activities or a secluded spot where you can unwind in peace, Florida has it all.
Thank you for reading this post. Don't forget to subscribe! This way you never miss an update, travel deals, discounts and more!! Subscribe to the right------>
Join us as we embark on a journey along this picturesque coastline, mapping out the must-visit beaches that will make your Florida vacation an unforgettable experience.
From the iconic South Beach to the serene Bahia Honda State Park in South Florida, get ready to discover the hidden gems and popular hotspots that make Florida’s beaches some of the most sought-after in the world.
Grab your sunscreen, pack your beach towel, and get ready to explore the sandy shores of the Sunshine State. Below you’ll find a list of all beaches in Florida by city or town. I will continue to add to this list as I continue my beach loving explorations so be sure to bookmark this page.
But first, here are answers to questions I always receive before you dig into the List Of All Beaches in Florida. Let me know if you have others and I’ll be glad to answer them.
Which side of Florida has the best beaches?
For me, it really depends on what I want to do while I’m at the beach. I’m a turquoise calm water, white sandy beaches type of gal, so I prefer the Gulf side. If you’re planning on water sports, you would probably prefer the Atlantic side with more waves.
Which beach has the clearest water?
I personally prefer the turquoise clear waters of the Gulf but the waters of the Atlantic Ocean in the southern part of the state are gorgeous. Fort Lauderdale Beach and south tend to be clearer than north of Broward County.
Where ares the whitest sand beaches?
Hands down the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast. Siesta Key is a favorite for good reason.
What animals call Florida beaches their home?
Sea turtles and loggerhead turtles both live in the water and sandy beaches of Florida. 80% of the Loggerhead Turtle population in the USA call Florida home.
Fun facts about Florida and it’s beaches.
Florida is the southernmost point of the USA.
The oldest inhabited city in the USA is in Florida. It’s St. Augustine.
Florida has the longest coastline in the USA.
Florida is the only state that borders the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.
Prefer freshwater for swimming? Florida has more than 7,700 lakes. Many with nature trails along the shoreline to explore and fun for kayaking adventures.
Everglades National Park in South Florida is the only place in the world where alligators and crocodiles co-exist in the same ecosystem. If there is water, there are alligators.
Florida produces more than 70% of the country’s oranges.
Whenever you’re in Florida, you’re never more than 60 miles from the nearest body of water. Exactly why this water baby calls the sunshine state home.
List Of All Beaches in Florida by City or Town BUT I am adding more that I’m finding so bookmark this page.
- Alligator Point, St. James Island
- Amelia City, Amelia City
- Amelia Island, Amelia Island
- American Beach, Amelia Island
- Anna Maria Island, Anna Maria Island
- Anne’s Beach, Islamorada
- Atlantic Beach, Atlantic Beach
- Bahia Honda Key, Bahia Honda Lower Keys
- Bal Harbour, Bal Harbour Village
- Ballast Key, Ballast Key Florida Keys
- Belleair Beach, Belleair Beach
- Belleair Shore, Belleair Shore
- Bethune Beach, Bethune Beach
- Beverly Beach, Beverly Beach
- Big Lagoon State Park, Pensacola
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, Miami
- Boca Chica Key, Florida Keys
- Boca Grande, Boca Grande Village
- Boca Raton, Boca Raton
- Boneyard Beach, Jacksonville
- Bonita Springs, Bonita Springs
- Boynton Beach, Boynton Beach
- Bradenton Beach, Bradenton Beach
- Briny Breezes, Briny Breezes
- Butler Beach, Butler Beach
- Caladesi Island, Caladesi Island Gulf
- Canaveral National Seashore, Near New Smyrna
- Cape Canaveral, Cape Canaveral
- Cape St. George Island, Uninahabited Island Near St. George Island
- Captiva Island, Captiva Island
- Captiva, Captiva
- Carrabelle, Carrabelle
- Cedar Key, Cedar Key
- City of Anna Maria, City of Anna Maria island
- Clearwater Beach Island, Clearwater
- Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach
- Crandon Park, Miami
- Crescent Beach, St. Johns County, Near St. Augustine Anastasia Island
- Dania Beach, Dania Beach
- Daytona Beach Shores, Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach
- Deerfield Beach, Deerfield
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Near Naples
- Delray Beach, Delray Beach
- Destin, Destin
- Dog Island Barrier Island, near Carrabelle
- Don Pedro Island Barrier Island, near Placida
- Don Pedro Island State Park Don Pedro Island, near Placida
- Dry Tortugas, Dry Tortugas west of Key West
- Dry Tortugas National Park, Dry Tortugas west of Key West
- Dunedin, Dunedin
- Eastpoint, Eastpoint
- Egmont Key, Secluded island near Tampa Bay
- Estero Island, Island off Fort Myers Beach
- Flagler Beach, Jacksonville
- Fort De Soto Park, Near St. Petersburg
- Fort Island Gulf Beach, Crystal River
- Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers Beach, Fort Myers
- Fort Walton Beach, Fort Walton
- Gasparilla Island State Park, Gasparilla Island
- Golden Beach, Golden Beach near Miami
- Grayton Beach State Park, Santa Rosa Beach
- Grayton Beach, Grayton Beach
- Gulf Islands National Seashore, Near Pensacola
- Hagen’s Cove, Near Steinhatchee
- Hallandale Beach,Hallandale
- Haulover Park, Miami
- Henderson Beach State Park, Destin
- Highland Beach, Highland Beach
- Hillsboro Beach, Hillsboro Beach
- Hollywood Beach, Hollywood
- Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island
- Honeymoon Island, Dunedin
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Fort Lauderdale
- Hutchinson Island, St. Lucie County
- Hutchinson Island South, St. Lucie County
- Indialantic, Indialantic
- Indian Harbour Beach, Indian Harbour Beach
- Indian River Shores, Indian River Shores
- Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Rocks Beach
- Indian Shores Indian Shores
- Inlet Beach South Walton
- Jacksonville Beach Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Beaches Jacksonville
- Jensen Beach Jensen Beach
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park North Palm Beach
- John U. Lloyd Beach State Park Dania Beach
- Juno Beach Juno Beach
- Juno Dunes Natural Area Juno Beach
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Jupiter Inlet Colony
- Jupiter Island Jupiter Island Barrier Island
- Jupiter Jupiter
- Keaton Beach Near Steinhatchee
- Key Biscayne Miami
- Key Colony Beach Florida Keys
- Key West Key West
- Laguna Beach Panama City
- Lake Worth Lake Worth
- Lanark Village Lanark Village
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Lauderdale By The Sea
- Lido Key Barrier island near Sarasota
- Little Duck Key Florida Keys
- Little Gasparilla Island Barrier Island Boca Grande
- Little Talbot Island Near Jacksonville
- Loggerhead Park Juno Beach
- Long Key Florida Keys
- Long Key State Park Florida Keys
- Longboat Key Longboat Key
- Lovers Key State Park On Barrier Island near Ft Meyers
- Lower Matecumbe Key Florida Keys
- Madeira Beach Madeira Beach
- Manalapan Manalapan
- Manasota Key Barrier Island near Englewood
- Marathon Marathon City in Florida Keys
- Marco Island Marco Island
- Marquesas Keys Uninhabited Island Florida Keys
- Mashes Sands Panacea
- Matanzas Inlet St. Augustine
- Matheson Hammock Park Coral Gables
- Melbourne Beach Melbourne
- Mexico Beach Mexico Beach
- Miami Beach Miami
- Miramar Beach Miramar Beach
- Money Key Florida Keys
- Mule Keys Florida Keys
- Naples Naples
- Neptune Beach Neptune Beach
- New Smyrna Beach New Smyrna Beach
- Nokomis Nokomis
- North Captiva Island Island near Captiva
- North Redington Beach North Redington Beach
- Oleta River State Park North Miami Beach
- Orchid Island City of Orchid Island Indian River
- Orchid Island Indian River
- Oriole Beach Gulf Breeze
- Ormond Beach Ormand Beach
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Ormand-By-The-Sea
- Oscar Scherer State Park Osprey
- Osprey Osprey
- Palm Beach Island Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Shores Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Key Florida Keys
- Panama City Beach Panama City Beach. Definitely my favorite. Find out why here: Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Pensacola Beach Pensacola Beach
- Perdido Key Pensacola
- Pine Island, Hernando County Pine Island
- Playalinda Beach Titusville
- Pompano Beach Pompano Beach
- Ponce de León Island Barrier Island Brevard County
- Ponce Inlet Ponce Inlet
- Ponte Vedra Beach Ponte Vedra Beach
- Redington Beach Redington Beach
- Redington Shores Redington Shores
- St. Augustine Beach St. Augustine Beach
- St. Pete Beach St. Pete Beach
- Sanibel Island, Sanibel
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Sandestin
- Santa Rosa Island Barrier Island Pensacola
- Satellite Beach Satellite Beach
- Scout Key Florida Keys
- Sea Ranch Lakes Sea Ranch Lakes Village
- Seaside Seaside
- Sebastian Inlet State Park Melbourne Beach
- Siesta Beach Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Siesta Key
- Smathers Beach Key West
- South Beach Miami
- South Palm Beach South Palm Beach
- South Patrick Shores Satellite Beach
- South Venice South Venice
- St. Andrews State Park Panama City
- St. George Island St. George Island
- St. George Island State Park St. George Island
- St. Lucie Inlet Preserve State Park Stuart
- St. Teresa St. Teresa
- St. Vincent Island Barrier Island near St. George Island
- Sunny Isles Beach Sunny Isles Beach near Miami
- Sunset Beach (Treasure Island) Treasure island
- Surfside Surfside
- T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park Port St. Joe
- Tea Table Key Islamorada Florida Keys
- Treasure Island Treasure Island
- Venice Venice Beach
- Vilano Beach St. Augustine
- Virginia Key Barrier Island Miami
- Wabasso Beach Park Wabassa Beach
- Wilbur-By-The-Sea Near Port Orange
- Woman Key Florida Keys
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park Key West Florida Keys
Now that you’ve got your List Of All Beaches in Florida, bookmark it because I’ll be adding more.
I like to use Booking for booking not only my hotels, but my tickets and rental cars as well. Makes life so much easier with only having to log into one location for my information.
Be sure to grab my travel tips to save you time and money. You’ll also be entered into the weekly drawings.
Denise Sanger lives a life split between her love for fitness and her passion for travel particularly to the BEACH. Denise also has a love of marketing and lives in beautiful Suwannee County, Florida. You can find out more about Denise here: About Denise