Looking For Best Places To Shop In Destin Florida? You’ve found the perfect list in this article.
I love the beaches on the Florida Panhandle. Mexico Beach. Panama City Beach. Miramar Beach. Santa Rosa Beach. Fort Walton Beach. Grayton Beach. And so many more.
You can tell how much I love this part of the United States by the amount of travel articles I’ve written about it. The beaches! The blue-green colors of the water!
The white sugar sand that feels scrumptious on your feet as you walk to the shoreline. And all the activities that come along with one of the most beautiful places in the world.
For a complete list of fun things to see and do, I recommend you read this next: Destin Florida: Things to do and see.
Thank you for reading this post. Don't forget to subscribe! This way you never miss an update, travel deals, discounts and more!! Subscribe to the right------>
Then head back here because if you’re planning a beach vacation in the Destin area, you’ll want to know about the best places to shop in this beautiful beach town.
From beachwear to souvenirs, there are plenty of great places to browse and find the perfect items to remember your vacation.
Below are the best places in Destin to enjoy a day of shopping.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of our top four shopping spots in Destin.
1. The Market Shops at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort: This outdoor mall is home to over 60 unique stores and restaurants and also a great place to start your shopping. You’ll find everything from swimwear and beach gear to home decor and apparel in this shopping center. There’s also a grocery store if you need to pick up any food or supplies for your rental property or hotel.
2. Silver Sands Premium Outlets: This outlet mall is a shopper’s paradise of name brand outlet stores, with over 100 stores to choose from. You’ll find all your favorite brands here at outlet prices including Calvin Klein, Saks Fifth Avenue, Michael Kors, Kate Spade New York, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store Nike, Under Armour, and Ralph Lauren. Best of all, you can snag some great deals on top-quality merchandise. Hungry? Panera Bread, Starbucks, Whataburger and more are conveniently nearby. The address for the outlet mall is 10562 Emerald Coast Pkwy W Destin, FL 32550
3. Destin Commons is one of the best shopping destinations in Destin, Florida. This open-air mall features more than 75 unique shops, stores and restaurants with plenty of dining options for even the pickiest eater. By far a great way to spend a day shopping and exploring. You’ll find everything from popular retailers like Gap and J. Crew to local boutiques and specialty shops like many of my friend’s favorite Bass Pro Shops. There’s also an AMC theater, an arcade, and plenty of great places to eat, so you can easily spend a day with the whole family at Destin Commons. Hot day? Be sure to stop at the Splash Pad with the kids located in the center of Destin Commons. The address is 4100 Legendary Dr, Destin, FL 32541
4. Harborwalk Village is another great shopping destination in Destin on the Destin Harbor. This waterfront village offers a variety of shops, restaurants, and activities. You can browse through nautical-themed souvenir shops and gift shops, or find the perfect bikini or tankini at one of the many clothing stores. After you finish shopping, enjoy a meal with one of the many dining options many with a view at one of the waterfront restaurants. Harborwalk Village is also home to a number of charter businesses, so you can book a fishing trip, dolphin cruise, or other activity right from the village. Looking for live music? You’ll find it right here with so much more. There is a weekly firework show plus other live entertainment and special events. The address for Harborwalk Village is 10 Harbor Blvd, Destin, Florida 32541
5. Village of Baytowne Wharf located on the Choctawhatchee Bay is a wonderful place for a shopping spree. Here you will find several specialty shops including Aloha Surf Company, American Doll, a Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store, Baytowne Jewelers, Coconut Kids, The Candymaker and Toys & Treasures. Want more than shopping? Look for out of this world restaurants, nightlife offerings, attractions, festivals, parades, concerts and other special events. Before you hit the nightlife, be sure to check out everything available for kids to enjoy. From Baytowne Adventure Zone’s zip line and ropes course to arcades, a carousel, and playground, there is plenty to keep the kids occupied for hours. The Village of Baytowne Wharf is conveniently located near Hilton Sandestin Beach with a shuttle that runs between the hotel and the shopping center.
Don’t forget to explore all the nearby beach towns. My favorite Panama City Beach has Pier Park which is a fun outdoor shopping mall with restaurants, rides, and more.
Disclosure: I earn a commission if you make a purchase through my links at no additional cost to you! I would never recommend anything I don’t personally use, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!
I like to use Booking for booking not only my hotels, but my tickets and rental cars as well. Makes life so much easier with only having to log into one location for my information.
Be sure to grab my travel tips to save you time and money. You’ll also be entered into the weekly drawings.
Denise Sanger lives a life split between her love for fitness and her passion for travel particularly to the BEACH. Denise also has a love of marketing and lives in beautiful Suwannee County, Florida. You can find out more about Denise here: About Denise