This article may contain affiliate links. Whenever you buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission without any cost to you. I really appreciate it as it supports this site and my family. Thank you!
Thinking about a getaway to Miami Beach? It’s definitely a fun city to visit. But where are the best places to stay? This article will give you the top 10 Best Hotels In Miami Beach.
Miami Beach. Sunshine and palm trees. Lazy days on the sand followed by a nightlife unmatched anywhere else in the Sunshine State. I know New York has the nickname the city that never sleeps, but Miami can easily share that nickname.
Miami Beach is fairly safe, but it is very important to always be aware of your surroundings no matter where you travel. The world is a crazy place these days.
Below are the top 10 Best Hotels In Miami Beach according to not only stats but recent visits as well. At the bottom of this article, I have placed additional links to help you plan the best vacation in Miami Beach.
Thank you for reading this post. Don't forget to subscribe! This way you never miss an update, travel deals, discounts and more!! Subscribe to the right------>
Top 10 Best Hotels In Miami Beach
These hotels are in no particular order. Each one would be fantastic for a Miami Beach Vacation.
- Hotel South Beach. First on the list is Hotel South Beach located at 2341 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139. This beautiful hotel sits right on the Atlantic Coast with 600 feet of shoreline. 4 outdoor pools, food and beverages available and even a club for the kids. Rated number one by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards in 2019. Get information and room rates here: Hotel South Beach
- Faena Miami Beach located at 3201 Collins Avenue, Faena District, Miami Beach, FL 33140-4023 lands at number 2 on our list. Inspired by South America, at this hotel you find beautiful beachfront to relax, pool, lounges and evening entertainment. Very romantic destination. Babysitting is available. Get information and room rates here: Faena Miami Beach
- The Betsy South Beach is next on our list. This beautiful hotel is located at 1440 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139-4108. Travel + Leisure considers this one of the best hotels in the world. Rooftop pool, restaurants, bars, evening entertainment and so much. Get information and room rates here: The Betsy South Beach
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel, located at 1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 is a wonderful choice for a hotel directly on the beach. This hotel, located in the center of the Art District, not only has beautiful beachfront, it offers five restaurants and lounges on site. Enjoy VIP treatment in the beach cabanas or get pampered in the spa. Get more information and room rates here: Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach is also located on Collins Avenue at 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140. Truly a Miami Landmark built in the 1950s. Enjoy ocean view balconies, boutiques, restaurants, bars and even a nightclub are all located on site. Get more information and room rates here: Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- The Marlin Hotel is also located on Collins Avenue at 1200 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-4607. Beautiful Art Deco building updated but still preserved in this style Miami Beach is known for. What I find most interesting about this hotel is that they designed no two rooms to look the same. You can get more information and room rates here: The Marlin Hotel
- Eden Roc Miami Beach. As we continue along Collins Aven we arrive at the Eden Roc Miami Beach. Ranked in the top 3 in 2022 by Conde Naste. Beautifully designed with a nod to Old Hollywood Glam. Guest rooms look out over the ocean, several pools and wellness spa all on site to pamper you on your vacations. Get more information and room rates here: Eden Roc Miami Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton South Beach. Ritz hotels are always glamorous and this South Beach location continues this hotel chain’s luxury on the Miami Coastline. Located at 1 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139-2000, enjoy nearby shopping, balconies that overlook the Atlantic Ocean, cabanas on the beach and so much more. Get more information and room rates here: The Ritz-Carlton South Beach
- W South Beach. Next on the list is W South Beach located at 2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139. This beachfront hotel offers not only beautiful guest rooms, but bungalows as well. This hotel is dog-friendly as well. Get more information and room rates here: W South Beach
- 9 SLS South Beach. Rounding out the top 10 is 9 SLS South Beach located at 1701 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139-2006. Oceanfront and more, you just may spot a celebrity or two passing by. Fantastic nearby restaurants and nightclubs as well as beachfront and on site pools. Get more information and room rates here: 9 SLS South Beach
These hotels, however, are more upscale. I will be following this article up with another for Miami Beach listing more budget friendly options as well as family friendly options.
Personally? If I were traveling with family, Miami Beach would not be my first choice. Yes there are many fun things to do, but it is more pricey than other areas of the state.
These links below will help you plan the perfect Miami Beach getaway
I like to use Booking for booking not only my hotels, but my tickets and rental cars as well. Makes life so much easier with only having to log into one location for my information.
Be sure to grab my travel tips to save you time and money. You’ll also be entered into the weekly drawings.
Denise Sanger lives a life split between her love for fitness and her passion for travel particularly to the BEACH. Denise also has a love of marketing and lives in beautiful Suwannee County, Florida. You can find out more about Denise here: About Denise