Thank you for reading this post. Don't forget to subscribe! This way you never miss an update, travel deals, discounts and more!! Subscribe to the right------>
Discover Paradise: The Warmest Beaches in Florida to Visit in February
- Key Largo, Key West, Florida Keys – Embrace the relaxed vibes and balmy weather in the southernmost point of the continental United States. February’s temperatures throughout the Florida Keys often reach a delightful 76 degrees Fahrenheit. Warm waters also make the Keys the perfect place for those that love water sports.
- Miami Beach – With average February temperatures hovering around 75°F, this iconic beach is a haven for sun worshipers. Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere, stunning sunsets, and lively beach scene including South Beach.
- Hollywood Beach – Enjoy a classic Florida beach experience with temperatures reaching around 76°F, accompanied by a lively boardwalk.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach – Known for its golden sands and an average February temperature of 76°F, Fort Lauderdale Beach offers a mix of relaxation and entertainment.
- Delray Beach – I love Delray Beach as much as Hollywood Beach. More laid back than Miami or Fort Lauderdale, you will find some of the best beaches in this area.
- West Palm Beach and Boca Raton – Experience luxury and elegance amid warm February temperatures averaging around 75°F. Enjoy upscale amenities and pristine shores. This area is full of great golf courses for those that love to golf.
Central Florida East Coast
- Daytona Beach – Famous for its hard-packed sand and racing history, Daytona Beach offers temperatures reaching 71°F, perfect for various beach activities.
- Cocoa Beach – Perfect for surf enthusiasts, Cocoa Beach enjoys temperatures around 70°F, offering waves and a laid-back atmosphere.
- Vero Beach – Offering a relaxed atmosphere and temperatures around 73°F, Vero Beach provides a serene getaway.
- Jupiter Beach – Average highs of 74°F, this beach offers a mix of natural beauty, outdoor activities, and a relaxed ambiance.
- Orlando – folks often do not think of Central Florida when thinking about the warmest places to visit in the winter months. One of the best things about visiting this area s well as the theme parks is they are much less crowded. Check out Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and more right in the middle of the Sunshine State. Mickey Mouse is a great way to chase the winter blues away.
- Amelia Island – This little island north of Jacksonville is also a must-visit no matter the time of year. . Amelia Island offers a mix of history and natural beauty, this northern Florida gem sees temperatures around 68°F in February.
- St Augustine – Also rich in history, the oldest city in the country also has sunny weather along with plenty of things to do and experience. February weather starts to warm up a bit toward the end of the month.
- Naples Beach – Serene and picturesque, Naples Beach boasts temperatures around 75°F in February, making it an ideal spot for a tranquil seaside escape.
- Siesta Key Beach – White quartz sands and warm temperatures around 73°F make Siesta Key a popular choice for beach goers seeking natural beauty with its white sand beaches and calm waters. Keep in mind, this is one of the most popular destinations in Florida.
- Sanibel Island – Known for its seashells and relaxed ambiance, this island paradise sees temperatures around 73°F in February.
- Fort Myers Beach – With temperatures averaging around 74°F, this beach provides a mix of natural beauty and vibrant entertainment.
- Marco Island – Experience tranquility and temperatures around 74°F on this Gulf Coast island known for its upscale resorts and stunning beaches.
Central Florida West Coast
- Clearwater Beach – Crystal-clear waters and temperatures averaging 72°F beckon visitors to this Gulf Coast gem for sun-soaked days.
- St. Pete Beach – With temperatures around 72°F, this beach offers a mix of water activities, stunning sunsets, and a vibrant local scene.
- Anna Maria Island – Experience a laid-back vibe and temperatures around 73°F on this cozy island, offering pristine beaches and charming communities. You will definitely have a good time on this island.
- Panama City Beach – Known for its emerald waters and sugary sands, this Gulf Coast paradise boasts the most beautiful beaches! Temperatures in February are around 67°F. This area on the Gulf of Mexico can get quite busy during the summer months. The shallow waters and white-sand beaches makes this a great family destination.
- Pensacola Beach – Enjoy the Gulf Coast charm, white sandy beaches, clear water and temperatures around 65°F, perfect for leisurely beach strolls and water activities.
Ready to plan your trip? The following links will help:
Disclosure: I earn a commission if you make a purchase through my links at no additional cost to you! I would never recommend anything I don’t personally use, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!
I like to use Booking for booking not only my hotels, but my tickets and rental cars as well. Makes life so much easier with only having to log into one location for my information.
Be sure to grab my travel tips to save you time and money. You’ll also be entered into the weekly drawings.
Denise Sanger lives a life split between her love for fitness and her passion for travel particularly to the BEACH. Denise also has a love of marketing and lives in beautiful Suwannee County, Florida. You can find out more about Denise here: About Denise